Turnaround Time

Do NOT buy Skin Armour Cream Trials on line!I recently asked for the trial of Skin Armour Anti-Aging creams.

I received my trials with nothing else in the envelope. I was subsequently billed $160 for my 'Trial'. The following month I was sent more cream and billed $200. Apparently in the fine print, before you submit your trial request, they say you are joining a club and must submit a request to stop your billings and orders!

There was nothing in the email confirmation OR the shipment that indicated that you were subscribing to anything!

I can not find a corporate address to express my dissatisfaction!WHAT A SCAM!!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of skin amour cream free trial from Skin Amour. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Skin Amour to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was trial offer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skin Amour for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skin Amour?

Comments

Olivehurst, California, United States #1347938

It is a scam and they tried to tell me I would be charged regardless of my calling in for a 14 day free trial.

Morristown, New Jersey, United States #1317397

Do you have a number or email for them ...the same thing happened to me and I can't find it anywhere.

Every time I go to his rush my trial to hopefully come to a contact link ...

it takes me to a totally different company that has no information on me or the products i ordered (which they probably lied as well).HELP!!!

The same exact thing happened to me and finally I kept sending back the boxes unopened. Finally got an email stating that my order's would be credited back to my account, and my account would be canceled!!! What a major RIP OFF!!!!!

Fall River, Massachusetts, United States #1263000

trying desperately now to find a corporate contact to STOP my unrequested shipment of a product I didn't knowingly agree to.Sure seems like a scam or at least dishonest advertising.

I assumed I had orderd a reasonable priced item one time only for trila pirposes.

Now I too seem to be in some kind of "program".No easy way to contact them!

Whitehouse, Ohio, United States #1255846

I had the same thing happen to me. I got stuck for the first shipment but was able to cancel the next shipment and return it, but will be charged a "restocking fee." It is a scam company.

to Sammy #1289539

Restocking fee?That is ridculous.

I could not contact them any way I tried.....no phone only hold cue and web site on *** card in envelop were both kicking me back to free trial ordering.

Total scam I agree.Had to cancel my credit card to deny them access to fleecing me further.

Chandler, Arizona, United States #1253401

I had the exact same thing happen to me.We just noticed the credit card charges.

I didn't even know what the charges were for. One of the company name (by the way it is not Skin Amour for company name) had an 877 number next to it on credit card statement. I called the number and was put on hold - by the way, there was no company mentioned when I called. They are going to refund part of my money - said they were running a 50% off sale and customer service rep said she also would use her "employee " discount for my refund.

They are refunding about $140 of the $177 they charged me. We decided to call our credit card company, Chase. They told us to wait till the charge cleared (was pending on our statement) and call back and dispute the charges.

She said they get a couple calls every week about this.She implied these "companies" change their names frequently.

to Anonymous #1289542

Same issue.My credit card company told me that changing the name or concealing the identity of the charging company from the consumer is fraud.

They billed each product under differently named for skin amour. They tried to bury their identity to make it difficult for the consume to catch all charges. Frotunately, I never use this card for auto withdrwal or I might have missed the scam...canceled the one that charged under the name "serum" snd not the one under the name "revitalize". Double charges each month 99 some each.

No bill ever sent to me to know what these charges meant with the product.Also fraud.