I too was scammed and deluded by the skin amour company. After requesting a trial sample of the creams online I was sent the eye cream and serum moisturizer and my credit card was billed for $94.97 and $89.97.

Outrageous! Little did I realize that I signed up for a club(fine print I guess) and received another box of two products the next month in December. I immediately called to cancel any further orders. I was away from home for six weeks and lo and behold when I returned I found two more boxes with the same two creams in each dated for Jan and Feb.

I emailed skin amour support at support@skinamourcream.com to complain-they said to call customer support at 888-616-6114. They refused to refund my money if I sent the creams back, saying that they never received my cancellation notice last December. I got a cancellation number this time,recording the date and person to whom I spoke.

It remains to be seen if I receive another box this March. So far I am out $576.70 with nothing to show for it(I don't think the creams work.) Taken for a fool, Eloise

Product or Service Mentioned: Skin Amour Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 08, 2017.

Comments

I do not wish to receive any more of your product. I am canceling myself from receiving this product or any other product you guys have.

You do not answer your phone or return calls.So once again I am canceling myself from ever receiving anything from you guys. If I have to I will cancel my credit card.

Cindy Kehoe