I too was scammed and deluded by the skin amour company.After requesting a trial sample of the creams online I was sent the eye cream and serum moisturizer and my credit card was billed for $94.97 and $89.97.

Outrageous! Little did I realize that I signed up for a club(fine print I guess) and received another box of two products the next month in December. I immediately called to cancel any further orders. I was away from home for six weeks and lo and behold when I returned I found two more boxes with the same two creams in each dated for Jan and Feb.

I emailed skin amour support at support@skinamourcream.com to complain-they said to call customer support at 888-616-6114. They refused to refund my money if I sent the creams back, saying that they never received my cancellation notice last December. I got a cancellation number this time,recording the date and person to whom I spoke.

It remains to be seen if I receive another box this March.So far I am out $576.70 with nothing to show for it(I don't think the creams work.) Taken for a fool, Eloise

Review about: Skin Amour Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Skin Amour?

Comments

I do not wish to receive any more of your product.I am canceling myself from receiving this product or any other product you guys have.

You do not answer your phone or return calls.So once again I am canceling myself from ever receiving anything from you guys.If I have to I will cancel my credit card.

Cindy Kehoe